When You Need an Experienced Lawyer in North Carolina
When you need an attorney, experience makes a difference. In this regard, George Francisco stands out from the rest:
- He has more than 20 years of experience practicing personal injury and workers’ compensation law in the Winston-Salem area
- He is a board certified civil trial specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- He is a board certified specialist in workers’ compensation law by the North Carolina Bar’s Board of Legal Specialization
- He has personally represented more than 2000 individuals for their personal injury and workers’ compensation claims
- He has tried to final verdict more than 100 personal injury and workers’ compensation cases
- He has taken the testimony of hundreds of physicians and other expert witnesses on personal injury and workers’ compensation cases
- He has extensive experience in personal injury and workers’ compensation cases before the Supreme Court of North Carolina and the North Carolina Court of Appeals
- He was selected as a North Carolina Super Lawyer by North Carolina Law & Politics magazine and Charlotte-The City magazine
- He was listed by Marquis Who’s Who in American Law
To learn more about how he can put his experience, knowledge, and dedication to work for you, contact the investment loss and personal injury law firm of George Francisco at (336) 722-5088.
Honest Answers and Aggressive Representation
Attorney George Francisco receives a large portion of his clients as referrals from past clients, as well as fellow lawyers who like his results. His reputation for honest answers and aggressive representation is well known. When he takes a case, he takes it personally. He does not pass matters on to less experienced paralegals or associates. He handles all cases himself.
A Law Firm Dedicated to Personal Injury, Insurance, and Investment Loss
He is dedicated to the practice of law. This is what he does. One hundred percent of his work time and energy are devoted specifically to personal injury, workers’ compensation, insurance, and investment loss cases.
He is a member of the North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers, among other professional legal organizations. These memberships are not simply to expand his list of credentials. He is an active member, taking part in the sharing of knowledge and experience. He takes advantage of the resources these organizations provide to benefit his clients. At any time, he has a vast network of attorneys he can turn to in order to share information, tactics, and experience.
Attorney Francisco will stand by your side. Whether you have suffered a workplace injury, have been in a car accident, have fallen victim to a financial scheme, or need help with any other matter, he can help. He wants to show you the difference his experience can make in your case.
Contact him at (336) 722-5088 to schedule an initial consultation.
George Francisco Law represents people in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, and the surrounding cities, including those in High Point, Greensboro, Statesville, Lexington, Mocksville, Yadkinville, Salisbury, Asheboro, Mt. Airy, Clemmons, Lewisville, Walkertown, and all cities within Forsyth County, Davidson County, Guilford County, Rowan County, Iredell County, Watauga County, Wilkes County, Davie County, Rockingham County, Stokes County, Surry County, Alleghany County, and Yadkin County. George Francisco has represented accident victims who were injured on any of the state’s streets and interstates, including Highway 77 and Highway 40. He has tried personal injury cases from the mountains to the coast.